Hogwarts Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hogwarts! Live your life-long dreams as a Hogwarts student, become sorted into your house, take classes, & interact with others around the magical world

HomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minseo Kim
Minister of Magic
Minister of Magic
Minseo Kim

Character sheet
Blood-Status: Pureblood
House: Gryffindor

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Introduce Yourself! 48
Hello there my name is Minseo Kim and I'm your Minister of Magic here at Hogwarts. Being a Minister of Magic means that I am in charge of everything happening around the site, I make the final decisions on a lot of things brought to the attention of myself, my headmaster or the staff. I do not want my title to scare you off thinking I'm as strict and mean as Umbridge because that is not true at all!

Aside from that a little bit about myself I am a little odd at times - or so they say. Actually I am a seer and being a seer means that I am able to predict things in the future - although you already knew that. However I'm going to save the rest of my personality for the forums that I pop into, so you'll just have to wait and see who Minseo truly is.

Come on now don't be shy, tell us a little bit about yourself and your job if you have the title of one. - Note for the introductions topic you do not need to write in 3rd person, only for roleplay topics.
Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Resistance :: General :: Character Introductions-
Jump to: